Hi, nice to see you. Here you can read about my latest trips around the world, learn about culture, see pictures and of course, get to know all the funny things that happen when you are travelling. Hope you enjoy, Gil

Monday, July 03, 2006

Kruger Park 2006


Dear friends,


Finally I got 2 days off and guess where did I go. Sorry for those of you that are working at the moment, but believe me when I say that I am busting my ass here (sometimes happens to be working from 6a.m. to 1a.m.) for the entire period I am here in Africa. From time to time, in one or two months of work I have 1, 2 or at the most 3 days off. However, I have to agree that when off I have a lot of new things I can do. And even during working days, just living here is by it self and adventure.


During the last 2 days I spent my time at Kruger National Park, in South Africa. At this time of the year (summer) rains cats and dogs all over Mozambique and South Africa, which means the grass is tall and water polls exist everywhere. So, as well as the water, animals can be anywhere. Last time I went to Kruger it was winter, the dry season, and it is very easy to see all the “Big Five” (for those who don’t know, the big five are the lions, leopards, buffalos, rhinos and elephants), as I did, because they are all gathered in few “swimming” pools This time I did not see the lion and all the others where not very abundant.


I advise you to visit an African Wild Park as Kruger Park or, if possible, Serengeti, in Tanzania.

Check the pictures in annex and enjoy your life as much as possible.


Big Hug,
Gil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home